Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kronic vs. JR

Its funny that we learnt of you being burnt from your crew messages. Where as your members burnt us Confusedmirk:

i put we were burnt then showed the stats that we had gotten most of them back thats why i had it to show that whomever burned us it didnt matter we would get them back in no time. And matt werent you banned already once this round for multies... dont come at me saying we are cheaters.

Your point is? I cheated just as much as Highway did before he left your crew after being bitched out over an accident. An hey I was the only person banned wonder why? ohh well I dont really give a [censored].

So you admit to cheating... and yea he got bitched out that [censored] was hella stupid you should have more commons sense then what he used. Im not here to babysit people who are suppose to be good. Id expect to be bitched at if i did that [censored].

The point basically is you are a known cheater probably still doing it and you are accusing all of us cheating. Correct or am i missing something something there?

i think the point matt was making is that him and highway was doing the same things... highway got bitched out, he got banned
sounds like preferential treatment to me
Confusedhocked:
*insert signature here*

I wasnt accusing I simply stated that you Mr I am gonna win cleanly or not at all. Is having a good time riding the wave of what Nicke has done. Without Nicke you would have lost, without your crew cheating you would have lost. So ummz yeah great victory.

actually jon highway got bitched out for losing a shitload of cms... thats why i yelled at him.

and matt: nicke "burned you" you guys burned us... all is fair there... how is it that my crew is different than yours

So you keep saying that it was us that burned you, but we know that we didnt have any part. Yes we have been trying to now apparently but that was after Nicke crossed the line. When will you realise noone likes your arrogant ass an wants to burn you just for the fun of it.

man everyone jus calm down and play the game...this [censored] is getting way to out of hand...jus [censored] all this bullshit and play...just remember its just a game... Cool
AlKi

i dont care... kronics cars are mine
:o
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kronic krew... LuDe 18 3,398 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon