Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the win

i highly doubt glynn would give panda money. In fact i highly doubt anyone would give panda money. Hes an annoying prick.

Yeah, he is..but why would glynn give him money...did glynn forget this is the person who tried to jump up and hit him down?
All I need is One Mic.

well if cubby give panda that nw which is currently at 1.1 billion. congrat to u panda hook me up for sencond then u dont need all that money :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

panda wont get first...he is just looking for attention
All I need is One Mic.

hey, just like when he whore's up the forums with rediculus threads just to get his post count up

whatever happend to getting banned for whoring?
[r][h][s]

you know if you suckup like him..the rules can be bended
All I need is One Mic.

bended

rofl, thats an understatement

i remember when u actually got banned for flaming outside of flame wars
[r][h][s]

Quote:hey, just like when he whore's up the forums with rediculus threads just to get his post count up

I find it funny you say that when you are whoring this thread 2 so I should ban you for whoring shouldn’t I. I f you think this thread suck's stop posting in it.I will go away if you stop posting
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:
Quote:hey, just like when he whore's up the forums with rediculus threads just to get his post count up

I find it funny you say that when you are whoring this thread 2 so I should ban you for whoring shouldn’t I. I f you think this thread suck's stop posting in it.I will go away if you stop posting

you cant ban meccsa...your not a mod on any other forums than the sports one...you have the option to ban but you cant
All I need is One Mic.

ok, so u call that whoring

wtf everyday i come online and see monkeyboy with like 3 new threads in the mc forum and the off topic forums

and u... i always see u making pointless threads in ur little area that u moderate

so whoring should have been the last thing that came out ur mouth buddy
[r][h][s]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon