Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happnd to IHI

nope just show people can't get top crew without somtihng happening witch means they are scared so they burn the other crews
mecca :postwhore:

im guessing that some one did something to one of romeo's friends or something like that but no one tells me anything
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

still even if som1 does do sumin to ur friend and u guy s r both going for top crew you kill them in top crew not burn them
mecca :postwhore:

ihi was not etting top crew anyway
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

Quote:im guessing that some one did something to one of romeo's friends or something like that but no one tells me anything

it doesnt matter who did it, its the crews fault for being stupid for sharing there password with people outside the crew.
All I need is One Mic.

well u can say that about alot of crews too... even the top place crew

90teg2 says:

i never have nor ever will share my pw with anyone outside my crew i also change it every few days
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

who ever burnt ihi is a champion

:grin: after they got burnt they tried tot ell the person they got all tehre cms back from ray ahahhaha

they have Dyna and noobie.... them bitches are LOADED....
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

ihi is no more now is ibyei :confused:
integra_guy In Game Name

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon