Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX Reborn

Well i think that we will be back next round unless something goes horribly wrong like tana joining paki, so anybody who think they are down with staying with the crew let us know u are all welcome to stick around
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

umm i will wait and see what every1 says..but if we stay next round i would like sum1 else take lead..i have 3 names in mind we can put it to a vote if we stay round.. and yea every1 is welcome back.. g/l to pk and to us ofcause for this round ..

if mine is 1 of them i un-nominate myself
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

rofl how is tana joinin me bad :o

no no never bad..:p paki best Smile

bad for nsx then he's with u instead of us

you all know im in!!!

but we need some chix too man ;-p i hope to roll with the team we have now.

who are the 3 names? spit it out lol
SpamaticS - Slick

Joy.....I will go back to hiding under the rock I came out from til you guys disapper Sad

we can all guess what the names are i have declined the offer you are obviously one and so is highway

luke wont be playing next round as he is off to aussie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NSX Reborn Outkast 102 14,480 08-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Last Post: luke_morris0

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon