Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned

well u better hope u can play again. its a shame to see ppl get banned from a game like this.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

yo SKOGEY how long does it take to get a reply from ray its been liek 3 days, i jsut wanna hear him out, i dont get it, this sucks, i bet PK had something to do with this, cos i was spamming there crew offline, ligitimately, i might add
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

dude, seriously is all this drama needed for this. I mean dude its a game. You were banned, just be patient. If you cont. to bitch and complain and moan about it, they wont want you to come back to the game
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:dude, seriously is all this drama needed for this. I mean dude its a game. You were banned, just be patient. If you cont. to bitch and complain and moan about it, they wont want you to come back to the game

well if this person is a paying member, i think he has every right to complain if costumer service isn't up to par. if he rightfully thinks he has not cheated and was banned for no particular reason, he has the right to be pissed especially if he hasn't received any response. yes ray them have a lot of ppl to check up on, but they brought this problem upon themselves with all these account sweeps. if ray guys are tired of reading all of this, i suggest either they do a better job or hire somebody else to help out. if this is a proffessional business, i think it should be run like one also.

and if the original poster did get banned because he did in fact cheat, then he should just stfu and be patient. :grin:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Easy FIX. Contact Ray by phone.

It isnt hard to find his # in the forums or on the main website.

Quote:Easy FIX. Contact Ray by phone.

It isnt hard to find his # in the forums or on the main website.

people shouldn't have to go to those lengths in order to get what needs to be done. although as small based as this game is, i don't think the developers or creators of a game should have such personal interaction with their clients. no personal relationships should be formed between customers and the owners in gaming situations. it only leads to speculation by others of favoritism and other such things. i don't know about you, but i don't know of many professional gaming venues where the owner and creators of the game have actual phone conversations with their customers. it just doesn't seem very proffessional.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

I agree with you, but with this issue its different. His account got banned, he isnt happy with the time frame that they are responding to his emails. Call them. You think about it. Game venues like this will usually have a contact # for you to interact with a customer service rep. What is ray? A customer service rep. In the support ticket it has a box where you click that you read the forums and blah blah blah. Well you have to click that you did to send it. Obviously they seem that Ban to be fit right now. Does Ray owe him an explanation for it. IMO yes, does he have to give one to him. NO.

Thats why I say just call him. Dont need to have any personal relations with him. Just gets things done faster

Sorry to hear you were banned, and i just needed an excuse to post this.

[Image: conduct.gif]
If you have it, then you don't need it.
If you don't have it, then you want it.
If you don't want it, then you don't need it.
If you don't need it, then you cant have it.
If you cant have it, then you are not going to get it.

LMFAO thats sooo wrong ido Confusedhocked: >___<
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

all i got was you know what you did, and i jsut wanna finish the round with the boys i started with, moddogg, i dont really care what you say, if you got banned you'd probly be a little pissed, thats if you still play, and i aint bitching, i just wanted a reply, and thanks for that pic IDO, looks great, thanks nate for jumping in, explaination all i want
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lmao banned 200mphblurbanned 1 1,007 12-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Banned! crazyfrog555 15 3,183 05-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Banned Tokkiez 0 821 10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  ummm, banned?? SyNt3K 1 937 04-07-2007, 07:12 PM
  paki banned? o_O_Tread_O_o 13 3,033 01-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Last Post: calder12
  In case i get banned triniboi 1 1,053 09-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Noahs_ark
  STeiNLaGeR banned? o_O_Tread_O_o 41 6,747 08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: luke_morris0
  still banned, ray ignores me :( theevster 4 1,499 08-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  Crew is using multis they should be banned albocanada 7 1,940 08-01-2005, 05:21 AM
  Banned Outkast 35 6,869 07-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Outkast

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon