Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hit 30 mil below my nw

rofl
I like this thread, cause I KNOW he did it Wink
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

way to waste money, see personnaly i like to wipe my ass with dollar bills, thats how i enjoy wasting it... gives u that fresh government smell HA!

Why would the government smell like something that has been passed from sweaty crackhead to lipbiting meth freaks to your average inbred cousin fukker with a slobbering dog named Bozo after the owners father? Come on man, think before you type.
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Quote:Why would the government smell like something that has been passed from sweaty crackhead to lipbiting meth freaks to your average inbred cousin fukker with a slobbering dog named Bozo after the owners father? Come on man, think before you type.

wow that is some kinda wording
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

Good job dax Smile Nothing wrong with spending alittle chedda to learn how to make somebodies life living hell Wink lol Wait till your good enough to hit 3-4 times in a row from below and end up hitting below you... spinner got it last session... I was 500 mil then ended up outta range above him :p lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

uhhh in my option the government may not smell like sweaty crackhead meth lipbiting freak with a slobbering dog named bozo that fuckes its coustin, but they sure has about about the same ammount of respect in my book Smile

Quote:rofl
I like this thread, cause I KNOW he did it Wink

word
[r][h][s]

well ,i am spending a good bit , but its worth learning all im learning. Smile
12k credits = $25 , 9k credits = $20 , being a noobie and being top 10 in HIs = $$$PRICELESS

keep it up !

keep spendin!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon