Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to say "Goodbye" to some of you...

...You won't be seeing me playing this game anymore (at least not anytime in the next 6 to 9 months and probably ever again). If you see me online it's most likely not me, but someone playing for me until my subscription finally runs out.

For those that don't know why, I got some terrible news this last weekend. I found out that the one thing I love more than anything in the world, my dog Max, has been diagnosed with a terminal disease and only has a few months to live. Max has been with me for nearly my entire adult life and is the best dog the world has ever seen. He has always been there for me and now it is my time to spoil him rotten. I plan on spending every waking moment he has with him until he no longer has the strength to be here. That being said I will not be wasting any time at all playing a stupid online racing game on my computer.

I am still undecided as to wether or not to put him through treatments to prolong his life. If he is happy enough then I may choose a few of these treatments for him but they will be costing $3,000 to $4,000 per treatment which is another reason I want to cancel my membership as I don't see the need in wasting money here when it is better spent elsewhere. Not that money is tight...that isn't it. I make a very good living and can pay for these treatments in a heartbeat. It just puts the whole thing in an all new light for me (you know, the whole what's really important in life thing, and MC is not at all important).

So to the people that have been my friends in this game, I would like to thank you for everything. I love you and maybe i'll see you around.

To the ones who aren't my friends...I wish you the best as well. Maybe i'll see you around as well.
MC's Most Hated

take care rachael talk to you on msn when i see ya. hope your dog has the best time with u these next up and coming months. take care rachael ttyl.

sad ta see ya go, have a good one
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

rach i wish you the best!

<3
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Hope everything turns out OK my doggy got stolen within the last year Sad so yeah it sucks when you lose someone your close to even though it is an animal

Good Luck

Best wishes Rach I know people form tight bonds with their animals and this is a hard time so again best of luck, if i was in your position with my dog i would do the same to make sure he was ok in his last days
*insert signature here*

that was very touching

*tear*
[r][h][s]

rhs cut tha shiet or i ban your corny azz
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Chuck shad up...

Rach hun... I am sorry... Max is such a cute dog too. I wish you and your pup all the best. Not sure if I am a friend or "other" person lol... but anytime you want hit me up on msn if you wanna talk.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Rachel!

I am deeply sorry!
I´ve lost two dogs, both got to sick.

I know that we never like talked or something.
But if _you_ feel for a talk or just a friend in the world.
I am here for _you_!

You just have to send a private message here in the forum with your msn, and I will add you.

Again I am really sorry! And I think you are doing the right thing to step out from any unnessisary (sorry for spelling) stuff that´s takes away time from you best friend.

Sad
Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1-20-2010 Beta testers wanted Admin 17 4,571 01-31-2010, 02:59 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Goodbye to the biggest homo TheJMan 16 3,710 07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Goodbye WiReD__ 13 3,144 03-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Last Post: alafafala
  My Goodbye Thread Un_ReaL 8 2,225 10-22-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post: AI2SeNaL