Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely Opposite...

Back when people first originally got a hang of the HI's it was not cool to have thousands of attempts. [censored] back than we thought you sucked if you had that many attempts and not very many HI's. This was back when Dan Danger first started owning. Little did we know, he was getting massive amounts of attempts. Only a select few knew exactly what he was doing differently to get all these HI's. I knew, but I just stuck with my own ways, since it was doing me well, and I didn't have a CC to buy a shitload of credits.

Now everyone tells people to get tons of attempts and you will than HI like a beast. I just thought it was odd that it has changed quite a bit. If you told people how many attempts you ahd and the amount of HI's you had, people would say you sucked, but now it is normal to see over 1500 attempts.

wow great post

Me and GTA told everybody back then to spam attempts... people now just listen to use cause we're vets :p
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon