Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ihi

correct they took almost the hole session to get those 800 which wer lost in 2 minutes

no sry again kno what you talkin bout before u say it we got burnt 3 times dont u ppl read other parts of the forum,s before your stupid ass talks......Damn You Just Burnt US The Last Time.....If You Loke We Got Burnt For 786....813.....901

witch is a total of 2500 cms dam, thats alot of ti,me wasted so we could lose them all.....and i would have to say not to many ppl in this game are betta at gettin cms then me and my cuz and to just have this out for the recorded it was 671 in 2 days

HomiePA And J-Reed Team
And No Multis Like Other Crews......(PK).....NSX(A FEW TIMES)
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

you may have had 700 cms but u made no money so there no point in the 700 cms
mecca :postwhore:

dont yall get on speeed cause hes right and yall cant be as good as us.....
and damn dont get mad cause IHI the Greatest And Everyone Wanna Talk Bout Them.....
EveryOne Knows IHIs Gonna Be Top Sooner Or Lata.......
Just We Got To Many Damn HAters
But I Really Dont Think Of The Haters As Haters Think Of Them As My # 1 Fans......
So Rom3o Is My # 1 Fan.....Or M<ight Be A Crazy Ass Stalker But Who really Knows

Quote:dont yall get on speeed cause hes right and yall cant be as good as us.....
and damn dont get mad cause IHI the Greatest And Everyone Wanna Talk Bout Them.....
EveryOne Knows IHIs Gonna Be Top Sooner Or Lata.......
Just We Got To Many Damn HAters
But I Really Dont Think Of The Haters As Haters Think Of Them As My # 1 Fans......
So Rom3o Is My # 1 Fan.....Or M<ight Be A Crazy Ass Stalker But Who really Knows

Have fun going to top with 2 member you [censored] noob

we made no money because we didnt work because we rather get exp so they would have been worked sooner or lata...But We Got Burnt By A "FAN"

well thne you guy arnt going to the top u r a [censored] NOOB

dont cry mecca cause u still got no metals......i know you still feel and look like a noob in every way

how the [censored] am i crying to either not try in mc or give my nw away to help somone top 25 i think helping som1 get it is mroe important than geting it

so thats like sayin its more important to help your friend get pussy then to get your own.......thats stupid!!!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon