Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ihi

no it's being a nice guy and i remember correcly u had to give peopel crew wins because u suck so much they didnt want u in there crew till the end of the round
mecca :postwhore:

meccas better known n more respected then either of u fuks

u got ur stupid ribbons cos ur sell out fags.

and its funny mecca coulda baned both u of this forum but left u just so we can laugh and tease u more.

good luck next session hope ur cms dont dissapear

yup you are right mecca u know it all.....u keep bein a nice guy When It Comes To Given Head And See Where You End Up.....It Wont Have You End Up Bein A Good MC Playr If Thats what U Hope For
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

your the shittest guy here and m,ecca does banned m,e it shows how much of a bitch he is....damn are you n him brothers cause yall talk the same stupid [censored].....naw think yall are just a like and i know you are garbage cause you only known for cheatin and burnin

call me a cheat call me a burner

i dont care

prove i cheat then well see

and as for burning haha yer im fuking known for it and proud and a reason why fuks like u dont even make it on the radar.

and PLEASE dont say we talk garbage read what you wer saying...

"WE are the greatest crew and every body wanna talk about them"

AHAHAHAHAHHAA stop makign these stpid fuking threads and we wont. notice how eveyr other crew thread doesnt end up like this.

hahah fukn jokes

Quote: hahah fukn jokes

only joke here is the crew :p
[Image: 23_1124817059.jpg]
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

lmfao @ all of you
]=O~

the only joke here is that rom3o still wont stop the greatest

OMG guys its internet a game...you guys take this so serious...you must have no lifes to sit around and earn 700 cms with two guys and then get burn and cry about it...well thats what people do in this game burn,take,steal,so chill out only a game...that people pay $100 bucks a month to pay with credits and such...a fun game...but a game so chill out guys

dude get da hell out of here with "its just a game" thing,maybe we like da game soo bad dat we are addicted
P-3-n-G-u-i-N

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon