Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hitting below my nw

you dam thread killer. get back on topic! :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

In my defense I was answering YOUR question...
but to be on topic

damn DAX you hit below
OMGWTFBBQ
etc
ok, im done :p
*insert signature here*

lol. im just trying to stir up some [censored]. its the same reason i had RHS start [censored] in my first thread i posted about hitting below. i love hearing you people talk about "so what i can do it blah blah" "you're a noob spending money blah blah". you know what , you are right , alot of people have HId below their nw. 4 times their first session? doubt it. do i spend alot of money? whats alot of money , ive spent about $100 this session , so yes , if thats alot of money compared to what it takes to win this game , yes , im a baller. but i am a baller on a budget , so you wont see me soending too much more. thank you and keep the flaming going. Smile
12k credits = $25 , 9k credits = $20 , being a noobie and being top 10 in HIs = $$$PRICELESS

in reality lol it doesnt take that much to win... i've seen people spend less than $50 to win... a couple have done it without spending anything...

of course i am not one of those people... but i just wanted to make that point :p
*insert signature here*

i think u brag to much, sorry to say that hi'ing isnt really worth bragging about anymore.
{ Duce_ }

Quote:
Quote:o boy!, I love all this self gratification. I have done [censored] like this 100 times and Im sure at least a few handfulls of people have done it b4.. but we dont have to make posts about it to feel good about ourselves.
i think u brag to much, sorry to say that hi'ing isnt really worth bragging about anymore.

Well said. I mean [censored], HI'ing is way to easy to be bragging about, and in my own oppinion I find HI'ing below easier than HI'ing above, but what do I know? :confused:

if i didnt get many, i wouldnt brag about it either. so i understand your point. Wink
12k credits = $25 , 9k credits = $20 , being a noobie and being top 10 in HIs = $$$PRICELESS

so you mean to tell me , when you first started HIn your first session , you didnt post a single HI? or didnt tell anyone when you HId? horse [censored].

duce used to race lol and coulda hi on the last day
mecca :postwhore:

duce would own you anyday of the week...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitting? calder12 60 9,825 04-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon