Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try topping This 500 creds

Your Import Models sold 3,858,650 calendars, which made you $192,932,500.
Your Crew Import Models made you an additional $0.
You lost 0 disgruntled Import Models.
You have 630,038,541 calendars remaining.
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

i think there should be a top 10 stat for who made the most workin lol just a thought
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

Not bad since you're up in level and have 16k IM's... :p

they should start going this game Work Mode...because thats what everyone is doing now...work...work...and some more working...i think ray should change the numbers like mc for HI because i think people should have atleast 50 HIs since you have 4000 credits...and there is 75% chance better to get a HI

well i just saw that the higher nw the more exp u get i was at 800k nw and was getting 40exp a race now i get over 1000exp
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

Quote:and there is 75% chance better to get a HI

Are you guys still [censored] dumb? It isn't 75% better chance of getting them. It is a 50%-75% HI. That means you could take up to 75% of their Networth with an HI..

well...i still should be getting some hits i have tried so many combos...i dont think im going to spend my money on this game...staying with midnite

Quote:
Quote:and there is 75% chance better to get a HI

Are you guys still [censored] dumb? It isn't 75% better chance of getting them. It is a 50%-75% HI. That means you could take up to 75% of their Networth with an HI..

thats why im happy i just want a free membership to the first session cause everyone doesnt get that they can take all my money not hit me 30 times i think the hi numbers are really high not like the ones in mc cause we all have a higher cred max and it wouldnt be fair if the hi numbers were like 5/169 and i person can hit the top nw guys and destroy them in the last 30 secs of the game
I KNOW I GOT S_K_I_L_L_Z

i would like to get in the top 5 cuz i know i will almost never be able to play boost mode after the free session :crazy:
[Image: club.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon