Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUIT BITCHING!!!

Everyone who is complaining because you cannot get a [censored] hit, shut your mouth. This is a beta. The Beta is made to find bugs, not necessarily to have fun, but do what you want.

Raymond and Crescent made this game so it would be more action-packed. I quicker gameplay. The HI's DO NOT come "75%" easier! What Raymond said was that when you got a hit, it would be much bigger than if you were to get an HI on MC. Nearly Double!

The Numbers, based from my theory are old numbers. If you played back when MC first started and had good numbers throughout the first 4 or 5 rounds of MC, those might work, and I am not totally sure about it yet, but who knows.

As for this game being called "Boost Mode" because you guys think they only wanted you to steal, than you're 100% incorrect. It is called "Boost Mode" because everything comes quicker. It gives us a bit of a boost on everything.

Now for those of you who say it is too hard, and you're not gonna pay for this game, than good. Nobody here cares if you play or not. That is just one less guy people are gonna have to defeat, so quick stating that you won't pay for the game because it sucks or it is too hard... :mad:

Thanks for making the Game guys. I hope in the near future people will understand that it takes some attempts to figure things out. Not everything in this world is easy, nor is it handed to you. Crescent and Raymond, you guys rock! Smile

and HIs were harder like this back in the day...... so instead of every dumbass getting a HI by punching in #s, it actully requires skills now....

I wanna play... I bet I can still hit Smile
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:and HIs were harder like this back in the day...... so instead of every dumbass getting a HI by punching in #s, it actully requires skills now....

meh.. i dont have any skills... i just have a MASSIVE list of #s... and A LOT of patience :ooo:
*insert signature here*

Quote:I wanna play... I bet I can still hit Smile

wow how did your ass miss the registration?
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:
Quote:I wanna play... I bet I can still hit Smile

wow how did your ass miss the registration?

Been busy fixing up new place and moving &gt;_&lt;
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:

meh.. i dont have any skills... i just have a MASSIVE list of #s... and A LOT of patience :ooo:

I had a huge list on my old computer but got a new one... lost all the guides

I had so many... had one from basically anyone who created one
teet,rakim,smokincivc,gta,ampd,and couple more....that I cant get their names in my head...

Mine was the best and you don't have it? Confusedhocked:

Rakim I love you <3

I dont have any anymore..... Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon