Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record CBR

we were going for a billion but we lost 5 members for a bit and then tana lost like 400cm's
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

lol was it that much..Tongue ooopz lazyness sorry once again..atleast i was stright up and said i wasnt gonna get them back and if u wanted to boot me then fine..:p haha

how would that have worked :confused:
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

joke :p as if u boot me would have to disban so i was safe.. Confusedmirk:

well i was blessed for the last week i never lost a single cm didn't even really have a car so what was the final total anyways

when i went to work we had 777cmz..lol lazyness as the race was over..and just add another 2mil cbr on to the total we have now for the real amount i think

man nsx raced a ton this round u know how i can tell we have 4 members on the top 10 wins this round although thats not saying much seeing as how i never raced for 10 days and am still on there

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon