Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my last bit of advice....

hey teet, ive been around a long time, back way before rev 2 like the end of my freshman year, back when you could be logged onto 2 accounts at the same time, onm the same computer...im a senior now...the whole time ive been a huge noob and i remember all you legends...like Danny_izzo, ss_vegito, spinner, and you...i always heard that slammedfire was a slimeball but i had respect for the him all the same...well anyway it sucks to see a vet like you go but if its no fun anymore what else is there to do...later

in game im Fallout__boy
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Quote:hey teet, ive been around a long time, back way before rev 2 like the end of my freshman year, back when you could be logged onto 2 accounts at the same time, onm the same computer...im a senior now...the whole time ive been a huge noob and i remember all you legends...like Danny_izzo, ss_vegito, spinner, and you...i always heard that slammedfire was a slimeball but i had respect for the him all the same...

What was the point of that?

The thing about Clayton was funny. People would rag on the guy all the time, yet everyone was on his nuts in the game. I am almost thinking people just wanted cash in the game so they just used him.. Confusedhocked:

oh no clayton got used....
[Image: 30.png]

LMAO
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:
Quote:hey teet, ive been around a long time, back way before rev 2 like the end of my freshman year, back when you could be logged onto 2 accounts at the same time, onm the same computer...im a senior now...the whole time ive been a huge noob and i remember all you legends...like Danny_izzo, ss_vegito, spinner, and you...i always heard that slammedfire was a slimeball but i had respect for the him all the same...

What was the point of that?

The thing about Clayton was funny. People would rag on the guy all the time, yet everyone was on his nuts in the game. I am almost thinking people just wanted cash in the game so they just used him.. Confusedhocked:

the point is that teet owns.. Cool
AlKi

ya teet ownes. get on msn sometime justin itd be nice to chat once and a while again
76 HIs and counting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some advice Hitman666 3 1,219 05-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Any advice? xXDieStarDieXx 11 2,231 01-09-2006, 04:55 AM
Last Post: hot

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon