Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go spinner

wow you are the best mc palyer ever hacking my acocunt way to go bud while i was away u had to get your nw up by RACING YOUR SELF i jsut wanted to say way to go you stupid lil fagget
mecca :postwhore:

hacking or does he know you login details

i dont think spinner can hack...ive heard its possible to do with php but doubt it...mecca proably gave his pw out to someone and someone gave it to spinner...this is like the 3rd session spinner has done this and people still dont learn not to give it out..good job spinner..dont be stupid people..its not hard to keep your pw to yourselves
All I need is One Mic.

only pk member new my password so thanks guys for helping spinner [censored] me

But if spinner needs to hack people acocunt and such and [censored] them he really sucks at mc main word REALLY

wtf are u talking about dumbass..i challenged u and u accepted

lol and so did modog and you guys did this for about 1 hour

so whats your fukn point?? i wasnt on ur gay ass account

:ooo:
Mecca's account = gay ass :ooo:
thats funny!!! :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:wow you are the best mc palyer ever hacking my acocunt way to go bud while i was away u had to get your nw up by RACING YOUR SELF i jsut wanted to say way to go you stupid lil fagget

Mecca dont throw around the work hack.. if someone had your account information and gave your nw to someone else that is not hacking my any means. You shouldnt have given out your PW to anyone if you dont want things to happen to it. Its your fault that you lost the money in the sense you gave out your info to someone else. So you should be beating your head against a wall saying how stupid you are for giving it out, but have a wonderful day and enjoy getting your nw back up and dont give your info out to anyone in the future.

ray guys still manage to surprise me. a guy gets another guys account information and takes his money without permission. sounds a little like stealing in my opinion. yeah mecca gets his money back, but there's no consequences for these other peoples actions? to me that smells like bullshit. i'm tired of the whole "well you asked for it" gig. yea the rules don't state that stealing people's nw is against the rules, but that is basic common sense. just because you get somebodys account info doesn't mean you were given permission to abuse that account. and people wonder why others think this game is a bunch of crap...

and yes this is my opinion. it is a forum and we are allowed to show our disagreements with a company if things are reasonably disagreeable with. if this gets deleted because what i've said, i must've struck a chord somewhere. if that offends anyone, it only reinforces my point.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Job SpinneR! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 3,203 09-05-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  msg from spinner to monte modogg85 60 10,285 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ysc87
  helpin spinner mopardrag 21 4,504 07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Last Post: triniboi
  Let's end all this crying about Spinner... OneHotBitch 18 3,049 07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon