Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1965 Lotus Cortina

Quote:it sucked though cause you had to be a member to get it, the level six and 100,000 NW rules...i hope everyone remembers when membership was the only real way to MC

i think he is talking about when u needed to be VIP member to get higher than lvl 6... Cool
AlKi

oh yea that's right... man I almost forgot about the vip member.....

I remember when they got rid of that and gave all the vip members a free gold membership....

yeah VIP was somethin like $3 a month and made the game like 10x sweeter...it was like oct 2001 or 02 they just gave it to everybody...that was tight Cool
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Quote:yeah VIP was somethin like $3 a month and made the game like 10x sweeter...it was like oct 2001 or 02 they just gave it to everybody...that was tight Cool

I don't have any clue what you're talking about. Beta Testing for MidniteChallenge was held during Late October to Late November of 2002. So I am certain your dates are wrong.

yeah i guess youre right, i think they took away the VIP thing like june 2003
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

I just came back this last session...but when i played a LONG time ago i remember the cortina was the car to buy...ah man back then my highest NW was like 800K lmao. It was kinda boring tho cuz EVERYONE had that car cuz it was the best...and the cheapest. I always wanted the mcluaren back then cuz i love that car but i wasnt a member back then and 5million $$$ was impossible until i learned to HI Wink
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

lol i remember them days too. i loved it but now everything is so different. i hated the lvl 6 rule cuhz i wasnt a member back then. and i sucked back then too but i just came back maybe a month or two ago. i miss all the old cars that we used to be able t get =[
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

77 ford cobra that everyone had the month after the cortina was 86'd
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

cortina is the best...hands down... Cool
AlKi

yea it was no doubt about that almost everyone had the cortina
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon