Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1965 Lotus Cortina

i feel lazy to look. but, i believe MRS and Cortina were almost the same

i dunno...u may be rite... i never tried the mr2... Cool
AlKi

you guys are all talking about remember this remember that, actually the civic was the fastest running of them all, i remember a race when the civic beat the c-speed dragster early on in the game, they were both running 4s. and as for the cortina, pfft, there was also a time when the WAAAAAY more people were running saleen speedlabs. and they were faster.
Shazam!:eek:

But you had to be lvl 25 to get one. Cortina was lvl 1
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

really saleen? i thought it was only in speedwarz :p

well the saleen is back now and still kicks ass...dont need lvl 25 either...i think... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

wow that car has long gone...it used to be that and the mrs nothing could touch em...everything was 2 or more secs behind at the same lvl with same amount of upgrades...lol I remember you'd start off with like 2.5k or so lol and everyone was running the mustangs cause they were faster especially with parts compared to crx and stuff

back then BLACK WIDOW was the top crew i believe Wink

i thought the honda was the fastest back then???? well before the miata and the cortina...
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Quote:you guys are all talking about remember this remember that, actually the civic was the fastest running of them all, i remember a race when the civic beat the c-speed dragster early on in the game, they were both running 4s. and as for the cortina, pfft, there was also a time when the WAAAAAY more people were running saleen speedlabs. and they were faster.

READDDDDDDD. ^^CONFLICT^^

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon