Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUFF_ PUFF_ PASS..openings

that is a good idea b/c i know if i dont get into that crew at the end of the round i am going to be pissed off b/c i am going to do alot of racing next round if i get screwed out of a ribbon shizzle will pay
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

well if shizzles crew doesnt do it then try IHI...we slipped upthis session but next session will be stronger and if we can find a good helper crew we are set in the top 4 if not betta
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

i dont want top 4 i have been playing this game for far too long to get top 4 i want the #1 crew that i deserve for once
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

goku lmao...then if u want number one spot crew then wy'd u leave my crew? lol i dun get it...i know it was becuase we wouldn't have gone for number one spot this session but becuase of the way things were this session i think we might have a chance at #2 or even maybe #1 Smile
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

i say # 4 becasue i know we can get that and i rather be lower and get betta then get low and say betta and have you not happy becasue i said 1st and we get 4th or what ever you should get check us out thats all i got to say and check out the dynasty 2 they are a good crew a great crew i learned alot for the leader when i was a crew member there last session he is great at what he does but i tryed my own and have loved doin it ever since
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

i might see what goes on in shizzle's crew he has alot of good racers that know what they are doing for they should combine my crew with feelmymind's crew to bring in more cms and more money for wins. hope things go good b/c i want my ribbon
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Ye I wanna race in the main crew too. Get experience in a good crew, I've learned alot from being in this helper crew and from what Evil_H8er and sHiZzLe have taught me I think I can handle being in the main crew.

stop jacking the thread plz
]=O~

hey man its ok...they can chatSmile
Yeah...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  can i join puff puff pass???? speeed 33 8,576 04-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Last Post: wannago

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon