Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise City

BOOOOOO you Bryce! You must have killed a little arse to get mentioned or something. lol
Best of luck Tiffany! I know you'll put a solid crew together.
**Space for sale**

ok all of u we r going to go for top crew..... adn sorry slick i did for get ur name to sorry much love for u.... hummm im just trying to help my sis with her wedding lol plaining it all out ....

so am i in or not?
midnite is spelled wrong.

this is the msot officialy gay coverup for nsx crew returning adn trying to duck hate.

blahblah im in u already know plz change the name its absolute crap, yada yada why is this on forums? not exactly intellegent move vaeh.

ah well me n tan r down

lol...rom3o...u pretty funny... Cool
AlKi

Hey,if u want me ill play 4 u ....if u dont knw me ask around,ross,tana,Ro3mo,tan,slick,matt etc should tell u what im about if u want,
and OI rom3o u gave away the post man !
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

ill ask them about u and let u know whats up..... adn yea rom3o seems to mess up every thing .......lol.. but its ok hes cool as hell

lol yeah romeo so what if we were trying to avoid the haterz for the first couple days sue us
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

well anywho put up a list of members vaeh
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

ya tiff...i want to see how much peeps we have so far... Cool
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon