Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paradise City

Sweet and leave Rom3o outa it lol hes a good man whateva ppl say,yea cheak me out if u wanna tlk to me on MSN PM me and ill give ya my addy, Confusedmirk:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

lude i like u now

<3

Lude is freakin funny as hell. That boy cracks me up. How's the crew looking so far Tiff?
**Space for sale**

awwwwww....thanx guys... :o
AlKi

sorry ok so far its me nokturnal outkast gidday tana streets and lude there is only 2 spots open so if u would like to join leave a message thanks

u forgot romeo
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

sg-tan too ?
All I need is One Mic.

doing helper Smile
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

lol sorry i did for get romeo haha i new i left someone out

black metal if u are planning to race hard u will get a place Smile and shmedvig hit me up in a pm

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon