Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Look...

was better white

Quote:Boooo... too hard to see

Yeah, especially on a laptop... the grey menu and stuff on the sides is fine but the online list and various other things are very hard on the eyes and to read.

:crazy: :p

For now just wear your sunglasses guys :confused:
integra_guy In Game Name

in my garage you can't c your ide icons
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:in my garage you can't c your ide icons

Can't say i have that problem :p

all you gotta do is highlight the thing you wanna see and its all clear
mecca :postwhore:

Iv been playin Mc 4 a while even b4 it was rev 2 and always thought it was geting better until now they have changed to much and even they hav not finished what was the point of putting cars in the game that have no mods what idiot would buy one and making it hard to read why? im all gothic nd ll and usualy i like darker coulrs but the game was way better when i could read and see what i was doing :mad:

iono about u guys but i got used to it. but id still like to see it changed back to the white background

lol i think they just did it because the new sponsor of the game and to match the starting page but i like it somewhat and if any of u guys play topshift they did the same thing i would like for them to get the patrs for the cars then release them tho because i bought 3 cars with no parts before i went to the corolla
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon