Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor changes to the new look

I tried messaging ray on msn but havent gotten a responce back yet.

I do not mean to nitpick at anything. I am just stating my opinion and pointing things out.

On the top where it has you networth and models and credits in the yellow boxes. I think the text color needs to be changed to black or atleast darkend. Having it gray makes it a little hard to read.
On the Whose online page and List drivers. The blue text kind of like blends or blurs too much with the lighter grey and makes it harder to read. I really do like the new look. Also I think the highlights on the status on the Whose online page needs to be a different color. THe highlight behind it kind of makes it tacky in my opinion.

These are just my thoughts. Sorry if i have offended you ray or your designer.

I agree with Troy but thats just my own opinon. If you do not have the time to do all this, can you go back to the old design? This one will really hurt the eyes. Thanks
All I need is One Mic.

i think i got it, they tried to change the homepage.

YEAH, i said that in other 3 posts. in case they dont read all of them Smile

My thing is with the green highlights for who is online, on the list drivers link, and the dealerships. The green is a bit too dark and kinda blends into the background
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Just wear your sunglasses ,and you be fine :confused:
but yeah, I agree is hard on the eyes, I don't mind the old layout
integra_guy In Game Name

Also the IDE icons you are not able to see cause of the color setting
[Image: 30.png]

I think the old layout is better than the new one.

ya if u have the time just plz change it back

yea go back to original its kool and all how u tried a diff look but no 1 likes it so chyea go back PLZ

I think its pretty neat. I've already posted my 1 gripe about it.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon