Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
__ThE_dYnAsTy__ vs. Kronic_Krew?

i think im kinda getting the feeling that it will be just like this in a couple of sessions...if not it'll be us and kronic and btp or bb4l...or maybe all four :/
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

KK? since when is that comming back

since this post....

Kronic Krew iamalejo 29 2 Tue Apr 19 2005 04:13 PM
by nitroussuprarola
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

if they do come back, your crew don't stand a chance, i was in your crew and you guys only have 73 cms...how's that going to give you top crew?
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

hes not even an original member :/ read his message closely

Quote:Kronic is coming back with its base members. Mainly me, andrew, and a couple of the original scrubs. We basically want people who can attain 5k or more net worth and hold at least 15-20 models. Send me a message if you want in.
It seems alejo made you look like a fool once again :crazy: Try reading the entire post next time

..well it seems as if the real crew comming back...maybe it's 15-20 im's...lol idk what ever then...i guess my crew will be top crew after all Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin....

p.s. stock ...my crew's not even trying and someone narrowed us down to that notch...i think i got rid of the person...i need sometime to see who is was for sure...and before that happened we had 200+cm's
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

My crew before i disband don't even look as good as yours and we had over 300 cms... :p
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

nitrous, 200 cms isn't [censored]. a good crew will gain 200+ in a day.
]=O~

Quote:nitrous, 200 cms isn't [censored]. a good crew will gain 200+ in a day.

well maybe cuz we weren't even trying? put that into consideration before u open ur mouth speed
(no offense by the way)

lol stock...u were on like a lot though and raced a good amount...we had a late start and we got screwed...the count of 200 cm's was like 10 days ago...maybe even 15
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kronic_krew slow_as_shit 18 3,198 08-31-2005, 06:04 AM
Last Post: eyc22
  Beginning of __ThE_dYnAsTy__ nitroussuprarola 8 2,466 04-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Last Post: nitroussuprarola

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon