Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMEONE WILL PAY FOR THIS

yo who ever hacked my computer and disband my crew you will pay for that shi-t and i goin to find out who did that shi-t and when i do its that as-s.
so someone got info on who did it ill buy you credits or whatever.

Fuc-k you bitc-h as-s ho

plz dont delete this mods. because i want some dam info.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

lol...first of all did u give out ur pass?
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

no my [censored] was hacked i...my whole dam computer was hacked and had to buy a new 1 kind of [censored]...and i know it is someone for mc because of the message i got on my computer talkin bout you should have kicked me out your crew...i was like wtf...i dont know but no hacked that nvr played mc would know how to disband your whole shi-t and all that and sell your car and bs like that :mad:

learn to type, god.
]=O~

I DONT CARE BOUT TYPIN!

what crew was it
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i'm guessing IHI Undecided lol... could be wrong tho... damn its ice to be back... THANKS JASON! love u :-D wanna have a party in ur pants... am i invited?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Obviously you gave out your password to someone.

you guys are [censored]-ing dumb asses with the password sht-t they hacked me mining that they were watchin what i typed when i typed if 1 more [censored]-ing person says that [censored] im goin to hack you

I Repeat you gave out your password

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon