Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1minute wait for nothing

i have been challenging everyone on the page...and most of the time i have to wait for them to just time out the challenge.

i think it would be nice if i could get some exp from waiting or if anything dock exp from the person that didn't accept.
SpamaticS - Slick

meh
the waiting is freakin jewish..
but i dont think you should be rewarded for it..
ppl can just run "clickers" as i've heard them called..
and just leave their account on all night and ppl just keep racing them over n over and the never accept.. not..
poopy.. not good idea.. sorry Sir Ross
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:meh
the waiting is freakin jewish..

agreed. but i dont think that the person sending should get anything...this has been brought up before but maybe they should just lose all their rad. wait...maybe if you send it twice...and both times they dont respond...THEN they lose all their rad. because if they have hi rad, then they should respond the first time and if not defenitly the second. if they dont have a rad then meh, they dont lose anything
midnite is spelled wrong.

i think they should jus lose all their rad...but u shouldnt lose rad for delcining a money race Cool
AlKi

but what if they are in the bathroom or something like that to were they are gone over 1 minute but not for long
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

then they should log off when they are going to the bathroom Cool
AlKi

agreed,but the one min wait is a bitch,then again 4 mins per race ...if u r a good racers u sud b able to get a race every 4 mins
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:agreed,but the one min wait is a bitch,then again 4 mins per race ...if u r a good racers u sud b able to get a race every 4 mins

2 races every 4 min... Cool
AlKi

LMAO yes Lude in some cases 2 races,lets not go into dat topic i dont wanna be reminded of that time you ... :p
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon