Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Far As I Know

they won fair

outraced nsx and outwerked em

much props

takumi killed it he deserves the fukng crown

Damn right the crew won fair.. TAKU you kicked some major ass with racing BUT as far as him deserving the crown your wrong.. Jamie deserves it noone else. And I can guarantee you will not find one person in the crew that thinks other wise.
ALASKAN GROWN

jamie does deserve it...but takumi did kick sum ass this season... Cool
AlKi

maybe takumi could open a crew to the top.. lol
with this he surely get a crown....
just wandering who will be with him if he open a crew..

cruising didnt do ne thing for the crew why does she deserve the crown takumi stayed on 13 hours a day racing.

ummmmm, because we did it for Jamie... Taku knows he is appreciated by the whole crew he busted his butt and raced a lot of hours. Now if Ray did an icon for MVP he would deff. get it noone can argue with that. Smile
ALASKAN GROWN

Quote:Now if Ray did an icon for MVP he would deff. get it noone can argue with that. Smile

agreed... Cool
AlKi

Well i really did it for the crew, we did it for Jamie n she deserved the Crown more than any1 else. I'm already satisfied to get the Top Crew Ribbon. Smile

Sis Red, u r an awesome crew leader.
Lastly, thx to every1 that hav been helping the crew.

gj man...u really did work hard... Cool
AlKi

Quote:wtg u just plain old outworked us, damn newly enforced old rules made it impossible for us to do our thing

thats why you beat us for top crew last session ! Now the truth comes out! I wanted to hear that !

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon