Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Ray , why noone wants to play....

I am one of the best HIers of the game. I'm not trying to brag , just trying to help. I can use pretty much any # to HI with , but honestly , you changed something. Check past stats on HIs and this month stats and they are ALOT more low this session. Why? b/c something has been changed and noone wants to spend (including me) b/c its harder to HI and not worth it.

The only reason I have ever spent (which is about $2,000 in 2 years) is b/c I knew I could get 20 HIs with the 12k credits I WOULD buy if it were easier to HI.

MY SUGGESTION - limit racing for money in both games to $1mil or so and make HIs the way it was when I first started playing (when the game started). We got the 30% HIs and it WAS FUN b/c we could change the outcome of the game with a few HIs. Now , if we HI , it means [censored]. There is NOTHING to look foward to this game unless you have 20 people sending your nw up for you.

Bottom line , I KNOW you havent made as much money this month. Limit $$$ races and make HIs not really easier , but go back to the #s and stradegy you had back when the game started , back when I use to spend $500 a session. lol When it was worth it to me.

I'm drunk , but this is my opinion. Smile

Quote: back when I use to spend $500 a session

goddamn :crazy:

but i agree i liked getting 15+ hits on 12k credits
*yawns* but im poor so my opinion wouldnt matter at this particular moment since i couldnt spend if i wanted to :crazy:
*insert signature here*

I agree, this game would be much more exciting if the middle man could have an effect on the outcome.
m R b L i N g

justin i'm not neccessarily in full agreement with you on this... i think once people can get into and see boost mode they would be more willing to play and pay because with boost mode it was just like the first session all over again if you looked at the stats page we all finished with like 12 HIs except jered with 40 in one day lol that fucker but everything is pretty close to how it used to be you can HI anyone at anytime thats an awesome deal so there is no guarenteed winner that can get to 2 bil and just sit and wait... HI's are easy i got 12 the last day and i agree about the racind in boost for definete. I'm sick of how its been the past year or so where its whoever we decide wins... 1mil sounds like a fair cap out to me cuase for that to actually make a diference racing you would have to race like 50 people in a row lol which is way too time consuming.... at least in the old days that would get all [censored] up by someone like myself who was a vet but just not in the "in crowd" i mean [censored] first session ever was the most fun thats what got me addicted to this game in the first place.

Ray & Cres you guys have gold in your hands but your letting it change into silver.... boost mode is an awesome idea and it works great.... lets get back to the basics though... go with the original ideas you guys had... what worked... what made you... i dunno thats just the opinion of one of your most dedicated and unbaised (usually) players take is as you will.

~Matt
You will never be what we once were....

You can still get HIs , im not saying you cant. You might of gotten 12 last day last session , but how many HIs do you get a day now in reg MC?

i just think that boostmode is a GREAT idea. 90% of MC has turned to boosting. back in the day , we use to have crews that you could hire to HI people , but now , everyone just PMs me begging for help b/c they cant HI anymore. To be honest , I'm having trouble myself. Also , noone wants to waste time HIn when the highest rank they MIGHT get is 3rd b/c 1st and 2nd were decided 2 months ago.

Bottom line , just do what you have always done , ask people what they want and what would get them to play the game. this is only my opinion , but i do think alot of people will play more if you change it up a bit.

speaking of 1st and 2nd wtf decided zender should win
:crazy:
i was hi'ing just fine until i hit lvl 16, and my nw is midrange so i dont get the spam to lvl up once a day
lol so meh
*insert signature here*

maybe panda did he passed him the nw
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

didnt zender buy panada creds too work and panda did and then dumped it too panda
mecca :postwhore:

How can you buy credits for others when you are not allowed to login into their account. Not possible!

OMFG HE MUST HAVE CHEATED NO WAY AROUND IT THE INFO CAME FROM MECCA HIM SELF HAS TO BE TRUE :p lol
You look like i need a Drink Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon