Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNAIL_VILLAGE!!

now that would be something....i mean i have all this exp but still an amateur. when does it move me to the next lvl?
SpamaticS - Slick

I think it happens right after your CMs get back from their recruiting session. The default CM not only brings some friends, but she has a bunch of levels to hand out.
**Space for sale**

then hell...i'll sit and wait patiently

shes been gone a long time, but i hope she knows that the round ends in like 3 days
SpamaticS - Slick

Hmmm, she must be at some IM convention or something really going nuts for you.
**Space for sale**

lol

becareful...when that 1 cm comes back....its going to be a party
SpamaticS - Slick

If you're CM is gone and she only comes back with herself...you're obviously not doing well. My CMs bring back friends and then it's a real party up in here. Wink
**Space for sale**

ah i see...

we need to add some hustlers and killers to the CMs, might make some more money there
SpamaticS - Slick

Page pwnage for like the 3rd or 4th time today bishes!!!!
Yeah get that scare tactic going cuz you're obviously not holding down your end. I might just recruit from your CMs over there...does 25XXX still work?
**Space for sale**

wait up...recruiting cms? see i knew there was more to this game then meets the eye
SpamaticS - Slick

u guys have it all wrong u get cm's bye having a hi pf
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon