Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to win a Top Crew ribbon

I have an idea.... I think this would make a NEARLY unbeatable crew.

First you need 45 people who all want to win a top crew ribbon and already know HOW to play.

You start by setting up 3 crews of friends. The crew leaders need to be the most experienced people, new players cant tune crew cars, period.

These 3 crews need to be friends that can trust each other, 1 scumbag can ruin the whole deal.

You run these 3 crews as direct competitors for the first 7 days, and the crew out of the 3 that has the most crew models is the one the other 2 back with crew win's for the rest of the round. So the crown for top crew leader is decided right there.......

The other 2 crew leaders are guaranteed spots at the end of the round so they get their ribbons also, that way they won't betray the common goal.

There st of the players in all 3 crews have to play to the best of their ability and they stay where they started. The poeple in the crew at the end are determined by their score.

Their score is this (races WON) times (win/loss ratio)

So, at the day before the last day, the final places in the top crew (all 12 left) are gotten from all 3 of the crews that participated in this deal. Anyone in the 3 crews can get a ribbon by having the highest player score. So even if your crew mates played like [censored], you can still earn your spot by being the bet you can be.

Do you think you are one of the best players here? Prove it right here. Losers need not apply since your SCORE will make sure you don't have a spot at the end. The Best players will have a spot, this is as it should be.
Milf Pleaser

You could do this with more crews, be where are you going to find that many people who are that sure of themselves. Most people here talk a lot of trash, but they aren't willing to back it up. Anyone who tries my way will have to have enough cajones to think he is a better player than the 30 other people he/she will have to beat out to get one of the 15 top crew spots. Remember, you start with 45 people. Only 15 of them are going to get a ribbon, you have to out-play 30 people to get yours........ Can you do it? Are you THAT good?
Milf Pleaser

What if the "player" races offline 24/7 to get his w-l really high..?
therefore,it would look like he has alot of races done or did i misread something?
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:What if the "player" races offline 24/7 to get his w-l really high..?
therefore,it would look like he has alot of races done or did i misread something?

see david i was telling about this online remember?! wow i can predict the future!

g/l in finding 45 people u can trust 100%...but wired things do happen

If a player races 24/7 he would have a lot of wins, would be high level and would have a great win/loss ratio! That is exactly the people I want in my crew when they need to work my crew models! They would make CRAZY CBR and would NOT lose models. That what it takes to win........
Milf Pleaser

Yeah you got the right! 45 people you can trust in this game......THAT is the hardest part.

Its also not easy to find 45 people to stand up and commit, because they have to believe they are one of the 45 best here. Lots of people will talk the talk, this will prove who the best at Top Crew are. A lot of people will not take the chance at being exposed for their lack of ability or commitment. But it takes both to win top crew every time.
Milf Pleaser

i dont like it.. but Mike is my boss.. i have to listen to him or he might put me over his knee! :o
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Wouldn't you need 39 people. Because if you had 45. I am sure the 2 people that are booted from the crew to make room for the leaders from the other crews won't be impressed.

Edit:
I see that you are going to drop more then 2 people based on how they play in the round. Good luck with that theory.

You start with 3 full crews of the best top crew players you can find. each crew has 15 people in it, thats makes 45 people. On day 7 the the top crew leader is determined out of the 3 crews by who has the most crew models. Al;l the players stay in their original crew until the day before the last day. This is when it gets tricky since there is only 15 spots in the top crew and you have 45 people who want these ribbons. All 3 crew leaders automatically are in the final crew...that leaves 12 spots for the best players from all 3 crews, these 12 spots are given by your score (highest is best) you score is determined by races won x win/loss ratio.

so, out of 45 players, 3 are crew leaders, so that leaves 42 players fighting for the 11 spots left, your score is what determines who gets those last 11 spots. You want a ribbon, its yours all you got to do is earn it.
Milf Pleaser

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM