Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help

Lol in dat case u got lucky u didnt get raped while kuming online......If u can get it on yaslf then why ask 4 help ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

i got 26th last session but it is not in top 25 so it dont count :p
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Lol so clsoe yet so far huh tread lol Confusedmirk:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

yeah i know
btw i had to do it since no one else did

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $14,285,246, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

4,737 units of fuel
60 units of nitrous
825,736 calendars

You leave undetected.

9/28 3:47pm Flyers_f... HI $15,113,884 [View]
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

Look here mr Noob Man.. I been on this damned game for 7 read that 7 months .. and am after my first top 25.. I will be DAMNED if I let you take my spot.. BTW.. I jsut got Hi'd 2 times in less than 2 minutes Totalling 25 mill.. This is pissin me off casue i HAD 23rd.. GRRRRRR.. I know who the 2 were that HI'd me too.. and Beware.. casue your in my range for a HI and I will figure the [censored] out and HI the piss outta ya..

Noob boy.. that goes for you too. :p
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

rofl i take it im noob boy
and i did not hi youbut i might just to teach you how to
cause i know if i hit u u will try to hit me back

90teg2 says:

noo nooo.. noob boy is the one who started this thread and wants top 25 first session he is in.. he need to learn how to do alot for himself.. I learned alot these past 7 sessions.. ALOT and YOU know that.. Yeah I still need help and I get it here and there.. But Tread.. I know you wouldnt HI me to begin with.. Atleast I hope you wouldnt.. Tho the 2 who did.. and I know EXACTLY who they are.. Dont and they are gonna get it.. So Teach me Man.. ANy other teachers are welcome.. These 2 are gonna get OWNED by a girl.. lol

get on yahoo or pm me your msn

90teg2 says:

GOt a message..lol

im a noob? plz like u said urself u need help too NOOB

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon