Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HR vs. HG - It's on!!!

Ok, so I've looked at all the "best crew ever" posts and I think it comes down to two crews. Two crews who will make a fine matchup for next session.

High_RollerZ vs. Halliwell's_Garage

Other crew leaders, take note and pick the team you want to back this session cause it's gonna come down to two and the rest may as well be helpers, or just park your cars till the following session, your choice either way.

QuickChick, you and your crew are gonna have to bring your best game, cause my crew is revved up and ready to race!

Good luck to all drivers and crews this next session!
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Ya and I don't plan on losin to a girl either.LOL good Luck HG
Redneck not Retard
my rank

well, it looks like HR might need my help so i am back full time next session. bring it on!

your so wrong..but you'll find out what i mean next session Wink
All I need is One Mic.

Hehe.. Oh DRG.. Losin to a girl ain all that bad. :p

BTW.. Rain.. ITs gonna be fun..Good luck,cause we are amped and movin up.. 2 days into the crew and we took 6th THIS SESSION.. that shows something..

BRING IT BOI! we ready for yall.. question is are you guys ready for us? Confusedhocked: :grin: :p

Ya know i love ya
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

QuickChick and Illicit, unlike some men, I got not problem at all with having the women on top now and then... Wink

Either way, you or I will have earned it and we will certainly be smiling all the way to the top spot!
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Yup.. Should be interesting..
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

lol 2 crews that have no chance Wink

paki...dont shoot them down like that...let them think they have a chance...i say gl to hg... Cool
AlKi

good luck HR

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon