Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont hate the playas

To all you cry babies that dont know how to network and help people to get help in return stop cring. None of the winners cheated they just had help get over it. The IDE argument is stupid too Panda got it it does not matter how thats the way the game is set up if you dont like it dont play. Congrats to all the winners. RIP Jamie.
[Image: tuffy.jpg]

Don't hate the players? Yet correct me if I'm wrong,
it was the players that rigged the game(ZendeR, Kigiban),
It's the players that abuse bugs(Dan),
so who the fuk are we meant to hate?
Ray for giving us this game?
C-Speed for the finacial backing?
Or pricks that can't play for sh!t so they suck up or use people to their advantage?
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

matt and daniel did not chose to get first and second
everyone else planned for that
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

HARSH .....very
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

Everyone I have seen win has helped others win in the past. No one has logged on and kissed ass to win without first helping. That is the way the game is set up right now Ray says he changing it so we will see. You cant hate them for playing the game by the rules.
[Image: tuffy.jpg]

In most cases I would agree....BUT tell me who has ever won the game on there own? It has happened.

Im actually old in the game... and have helped and been help so Im a hypacrite, but i think it is getting boring.

IDE sucks by rewarding the biggest looser, but that is a flaw that is there so nothing can be said.

AND i have seen no talents win the game!!! so not everyone has been deserving. Ill let you all deside who I am refering to!!!

Quote:matt and daniel did not chose to get first and second
everyone else planned for that

MAtt didnt plan on getting it.. people helped him becasue the [censored] in 3rd was cocky and a [censored] Shithead of a player.. YOU must have been him.. you know the one that Sent me a message saying I am gonna dump fuel and give you 33 mill? STOCK FREE WINS.. ANd then ya took my motherfuckin money.. So DONT go talkin [censored] about people who help others get a spot becasue YOU got HI'd and Kicked outta it for fuckin over people and being a lyin ass shithead.. And HE DESERVED IT for helping others so much :mad:
Owned
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Oh, So the rules say that you, the player, can decide who will win for the next 3 months?
I DON"T FU(KIN THINK SO.
If anyone so much as looks like getting close to ruining your plans, you all team together and HI them back down so that your "FRIENDS" don't get dissapointed.
The way people are going with this game as of late, I can quite see why so many GREAT players have left it.
Hopefully, if Ray and C-Speed change it back to how it was, it will stop people from abusing the game, and maybe, just maybe, the game will return to how it was when I first played back in 2003.
Hopefully it will become a racing/HI/CJ/Boost game again, instead of being a popularity contest filled with pricks that do what they want and let win who they want.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

crypto as harsh as you are, i AGREE!!

Quote:Don't hate the players? Yet correct me if I'm wrong,
it was the players that rigged the game(ZendeR, Kigiban),
It's the players that abuse bugs(Dan),
so who the fuk are we meant to hate?
Ray for giving us this game?
C-Speed for the finacial backing?
Or pricks that can't play for sh!t so they suck up or use people to their advantage?
what bugs?? i dont abuse ANY bugs.. crypto.. ur ignorant..
Zender didn't choose to win, me and nicke said to him.. your gonna win.. and he didn't say no.. so leave him outta this..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Achievements need to be evened out dont you think? Av3rsion 12 3,026 08-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  I dont understand o_O_MIDORI_O_o 13 3,293 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  40 Minutes Left.. Dont Forget THis BlackWidow™ 10 2,800 02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Last Post: boskeeter
  TNT dont work for me :( RippingRider 4 1,864 01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM
  hate mail Restricted 31 7,534 12-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Last Post: monteman
  X-Mas Hate Mail! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 4 1,533 12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post: ehja
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon