• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weee

i had like 20 hits the last day...
but i lost my effing theft list because i was helping you get the rank link

lmfao

oh well,congrats again tuna man :p
*insert signature here*

ROFL!

You beat me by 2. Atleast it was while I was gone. I think I could have gotten another 5...(Yea right! I hit a [censored] Slump the last day)! :mad:

too bad i dont get an icon..
probably the only time i ever will

Sad
*insert signature here*

lol
congrats on the win randy, i could have taken it from u at the end though, had 1k and i can hit at home, u should already know that

Its kinda hard trying to win ... mostly all who was online was on ur side, lol, i guess boost mode has branched off of mc in every way, its was like 1 on 10 lol, u had everybody trying to hit me, i guess u couldnt do it alone i see randy

thats my 2 cents

and as netstorm said, since ill never win mc i guess ill try boost
[r][h][s]

dude i just have to fire up the rofl copter for that...

[Image: roflcopter.gif] [Image: roflcopter.gif] [Image: roflcopter.gif] [Image: roflcopter.gif]

Quote: u had everybody trying to hit me, i guess u couldnt do it alone i see randy

i did? tbh there 1 was dude kicking ur ass.. and that was Teh Shadow Man A.K.A OneManArmy or better known as Teh RHS Killa o_O
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

nah it was more then shadow, aramis, too and this other guy and there were like 7 people online lol and most were on ur side
[r][h][s]

Quote:nah it was more then shadow, aramis, too and this other guy and there were like 7 people online lol and most were on ur side

like i told you on msn before boost mode started..it wont be everyone vs everyone
All I need is One Mic.

You're all lucky I was gone last hour + :mad:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:nah it was more then shadow, aramis, too and this other guy and there were like 7 people online lol and most were on ur side

chuck your on crack
IT WAS ME THAT HIT YOU AND ARAMIS
both of you were after randy
panda and skillz we on as well but there were just sitting there
ryan was on towards the end to, and he was on YOUR side... i dont want to hear 10 against 1... if odds were against anyone they were against me vs you and vincint... and dont pretend like you didnt try to get the win, because you did hit randy for 400mil and you were prowling right up until the clock hit :00... dont give me that [censored] boy
*insert signature here*

if aramis was after randy then, y did i have caught on my theft list by him?

randy had boost on lock
[r][h][s]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon