Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weee

lol because he hit everything that went above him...
that doesnt mean he was on randys side :crazy:
*insert signature here*

tbh i was only worried about aramis.. cause he was getting caught like crazy on me Confused

rhs definitely tried to take me out at the end.. thank god shadow was there to clean house ^^ ( dont [censored] act like you gave me a free pass to win rhs) soo funny! You and ryan's plan to take me out never sufficed ^__~ only cause ryan was in a HI slump.. all along ryan was saying he was going to help me, then he challenges for an exp race just to change my status.. tries to hit and fails miserably Confused

only thing the same about mc/ts/boost is that there's ALWAYS someone crying at the end ;__; lol

going out to get wasted.. Pz >=D
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

unfortunately in not crying, im just adding my 2 cents :p

believe me, i gave u a free pass to win i had credits in the end to hit u in at home status best believe that! i did it once ill do it again, but like a idoit i was watching for cash races until the end and didnt get a hit off, panda could have take top if i would have hit ya, lol
[r][h][s]

Quote:nah it was more then shadow, aramis, too and this other guy and there were like 7 people online lol and most were on ur side

I was on nobody's side. I just hit anyone that I see but I sept missing Randy...so I decided to hit others.. :grin:
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

in the end, it was fun. Only found a good number at the end and kept using the number on everyone. Smile

Quote:
Quote:nah it was more then shadow, aramis, too and this other guy and there were like 7 people online lol and most were on ur side

I was on nobody's side. I just hit anyone that I see but I sept missing Randy...so I decided to hit others.. :grin:

yeaaaaaaaa........right
[r][h][s]

*shrugs* vincint definately hit me a few times...
*insert signature here*

Jon, I <3 you. Confusedmirk:

Quote:i gave u a free pass to win i had credits in the end to hit u in at home status best believe that!

lmfao well then thank you Chuck for letting me win /sarcasm

u said it yourself
Quote: but like a idoit i was watching for cash races until the end and didnt get a hit off,

you froze up.. your plan didnt work out.. so now you wait until next boost mode session k? lol
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Congrats on the win randy Cool
[r][h][s]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon