Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to know Plz tell me this~

Quote:Nothing against you StreetZ but you tend to get a little cocky..Tone it down a bit! thnks! Confusedhocked:

we will see once the session starts.
All I need is One Mic.

haha..I guess bro..GL to you!
||WiReD||

he can be as cocky as he wants as long as he backs it up and isnt a noob like me
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

LoL..Atleast your man enough to admit your a n00bie..I am still a n00b at Dyno'g...I suck at that..lol..
||WiReD||

im a noob at everything...except t'n't and dyno and thats cuz those are the simpliest things to do in the game
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

see thats why im not saying anything...
do you realize just how long its been since i even bothered with a top crew?
before most of the people in this thread even started playing...
the days of hells angels were rough you guys... even when i was in the hype tribe that [censored] wrecked me... so im not boasting a thing, i started my crew as a joke, and then people wanted me to go for it... im always up for a challenge, and i've beaten all the obsticles i've come across up to this point... but im only one guy, and all i have to say is we will see...
*insert signature here*

I just learned how to tnt this session...lol..I'll get dyno this session and then will run a good crew!
||WiReD||

u think i could join u...we should just put everything behind us cuz u know that im legit...when you had Why_Not_Win we coulda done so good then u got disbanded and the crew fell apart
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Well..Here is a list who i'd like to have not next session but after that..

LuDe
Cubby
Romeo
sg-tan
Tana
IntegraDa
ToySoldier
Smvedvig..Not sure how to spell..srry
Takumi-Fujiwara
Dyna
Me
liltreadburn
n00bie
Sexy_Red
Brandon..Jamie's brother

here's my 15 members..If i didnt list you off..plz dont talk in this!
||WiReD||

i like seeing my name at the top of the list..lol...but i dunno bout that man :grin:
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon