Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define A Noob

Was just wondering what exactly is a noob. I mean I know guys/girls who hav'nt got a medal to their name, but are 10 times better racers/workers/tuners etc than people with medals.

So what exactly defines a noob?

A person with no medals next to thier name?
Someone who cant race/tune/work etc?

I don't know so define it for me plz.

Thnx

Your favourite neighborhood Satanist

Well i think a noob is someone that loses crew models and cant upgrade levels qucik dont race alot and just races people ofline and someone that dont hae a good w/l ratio if your gonna be good dont just stay offline and let people get wins from you get on and get wins and get good ratio help crew and work at 100% happiness and yea u will get lots of money be fast and not lose crew models i think the best racers have yet to have medals but there are alot of hard workers with medals 2

Think then of Panda, he lost most races last session to get IDE, he got raced offline, had a [censored] ratio,prolly didnt get cm's cuse of his ratio, so in your words, he was a noob.

And for instance, Za,RippingRider,Tread,Nocturne,Takumi_Fujisawa, all on the top 10 most won races, prolly won most of these offline, yet they had an excellent lvl/ratio and prolly got the most cm's in the game, and if i recall, Nocturne and Takumi only have a top crew medal and a top 25, so what does that make them?

EDIT:::: Basicly a noob is someone that only helps him self not his crew or anyone eles...

^^^Learn how to make paragraphs, that [censored] is sore on the eyes^^^

lol yea relized that to i just was typeing what i thought...
basicly im saying a noob is someone that sits ofline and lets people race him and he gets exp and then thats all a really player actual helps his crew out...

Quote:lol yea relized that to i just was typeing what i thought...
basicly im saying a noob is someone that sits ofline and lets people race him and he gets exp and then thats all a really player actual helps his crew out...

What about ppl who don't join crews because they don't like the finger pointing if CM's are lost?

I know many ppl like this, that in my view are not Noobies, yet they don't have medals.

I remember someone once said to me, if you don't have medals, ur a noob, this aint true.

you dont need medal i been playing 3 years... and none and i dont think im a noob. well all i am trying to say is noobs are people that dont help anyone eles out they just worrie about them selfs.

Quote:you dont need medal i been playing 3 years... and none and i dont think im a noob. well all i am trying to say is noobs are people that dont help anyone eles out they just worrie about them selfs.

So ppl who don't join crews bcuse of the finger pointing are selfish, is that what you are saying.

There are people like this i know, who are always willing to hlp others with NW, Dyno, T'n'T, anything, so are they still noobs

look at "most" of the true players they all help someone a crew a friend or something once in awhil....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  im noob leave me alone rom3o™ 16 3,871 02-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  How do you get crew models? (noob ques) SKooT1027 8 2,407 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post: bigces
  Noob? Aramis 39 8,890 03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Last Post: BlackWidow™
  what is a noob? alafafala 50 7,766 03-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  noob? o_O PANDAhumpnMONKEY 5 1,705 12-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Last Post: sjgrox2x
  another noob question calder12 2 1,191 11-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Last Post: calder12
  noob question civiclsvtec 5 1,476 08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Last Post: CoolAsIce
  Idiot noob jm417 5 1,837 05-13-2005, 10:26 PM