Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-02-2005 Updates and Changes

Quote: 10) No more betting cash on races

They edited that, wasnt there in the original post :p

yea lol ithey didnt have that in their when i sent that reply, now its great changes :grin:

don't play mc much but i play occasionally... quick question though about the co-leader option. Will the co-leader be one person set throughout the entire session or will the team leader be able to change the co-leader whenever he feels necessary? Great change either way but if the team leader can change co-leaders whenever he wants, that would be awesome.
Setting new records for darrell to smash.

I was just about to ask the exact same question. It sounds like you might be able to do that but I would guess your times would just be at whatever level your actually at.
**Space for sale**

Omg sweet changes! thats really going to make the game better!
[Image: MCFSigJPGEE.jpg]

Quote:They edited that, wasnt there in the original post :p
he's not a mod..
he's admin! :o
he can do whatever he wants!
*runs
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

In the email it said "beat you with your own car" award. What does that mean? You steal someone's car, race them, and you win and get an award for it?
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

My guess is that its somewhere of a new IDE system, but only for stolen vehicles. So when you boost a car from a fast racer, you might be able to get that award? I dont really know for sure... Time will tell =)

Quote:My guess is that its somewhere of a new IDE system, but only for stolen vehicles. So when you boost a car from a fast racer, you might be able to get that award? I dont really know for sure... Time will tell =)

Wow, this gonna be real interesting....gonna "get" myself some real fast cars...lol...

luckily they didnt change the boosting algorithm. phew... Confusedmirk:
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12-04-2005 Updates and changes imported_admin 10 6,619 12-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  09-01-2005 Updates and Changes imported_admin 0 1,486 09-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: imported_admin
  06-27-2005 Game Updates and Changes imported_admin 43 9,933 08-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon