Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most OVER-rated player?

not all spenders.

Let me put it to you this way. I have won the game with only spending $30 and that money was given to someone else so that they could hit people. I have won the game only spending $60. You look at Jason, Jared, Chris, Zura, and all of the older players and well known players. I know for a fact that if they wanted to they could become a force with only spending $60 or less. Sometimes everybody gets wrapped up with spending and what not, but there are players out there that spend spend spend all for what. Nothing, this game is more about allies and what not than who has the deepest pocket, cause the deepest pocket doesnt always win.

BTW----I think that MATT WINN IS way OVERRATED. I mean what has he done lately...LMFAO
[Image: 30.png]

Ohh thats it Mike, no more green eggs and ham for you :mad:

Imma tell mummy on you also, pickin on me damn bully

who rates these people anyways? you got some kinda system for determining that? i don't know who is "overated" but i do however know a few very unappreciated players, and i think that they should level the playing field for a round or 2 and not let people buy ANY credits, then you would see who is really overated and who is not...

[EDIT] oh BTW my vote goes to anyone that ever cheated and won anything[u suck]

this is one kick ass first step towards evening that playing field>:] just my opinion

The following updates and changes have been made:

1) You can now drive/race stolen vehicles
2) You can now have more than one vehicle in your garage
3) Experience is now dependant on networth - higher networth = more experience
4) HI algorithm has been tweeked, including HI success rate - which has been increased
5) Crews can now have a co-leader
6) Higher skill level makes more money working
7) New cars added
8) 100% new medals and icons
9) Cars are faster
10) No more betting cash on races

cj some of those is good but it would currupt the game if u can race stolen cars. cuz then no one is going to buy cars. they just gonna bost the fastes person car.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

Quote:which dan? come on guys.. be more specific.. i'm Dan, zender's dan, there's that DanJ guy, there's that DanD guy.. be more specific :crazy:

everyone knew which dan. your not nearly high enough to be rated at all

Quote:cj some of those is good but it would currupt the game if u can race stolen cars. cuz then no one is going to buy cars. they just gonna bost the fastes person car.

=)

Monte, pure and simple

about the racing thing...yea cuz is sum1 bought alotta creds and jumped by working...if they ever got hit back down theyd continualy lose thier car cuz of all the offline spams they got...so theyd have to work hard stayin up there...every now and then i put 10-25 dollars in the game but not every round...liek last round i bought 25 dollars worth bt it was a echeck thing so it took until the session ended till i could get them...i hope i have them when i restart or rays gunan hear from me Wink
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

Quote:yep.. :crazy:
ppl think i'm gawd of MC.. i get messages of ppl praising me..
dont get me wrong, i enjoy it, but i still tell them that ppl are better than me Wink

The way this should be said:

"I think I'm God of MC! I send messages to people telling them I will own them at this game. Don't get me wrong, but you suck, and I [censored] OWN! Nobody is better then me! Cool"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upset Player 2ndbase 4 1,856 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: 2ndbase
  Is it a player? is it bug? is it a bot? crazyfrog555 7 2,431 04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Admin
  please help a noob old school player SpeedKillz 12 3,917 05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Panda - The loyal team player.... chuss 16 3,867 11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  the crapiest player ever ME! eyc22 1 1,290 10-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Who is the most underrated player? james 260 60,418 10-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon