Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car bug

I just saved up and bought a Honda, when I went to buy parts for it said I had no vehicle, by this time I was out of credits and I bought more credits, bought more calendars and worked them and bought another car. Hot damn, same thing happen again, can you please look into this as I have lost out on 6800 and now afraid to buy another vehicle as the same thing might happen.

User name is joshuap2005.

Thanks

click on "my vehichles" link and choose 'get in'. Tis not a bug, you can have as many cars as you want to drive. I was confused at first too, but found out where it went.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

thanks, i was so f'n confused.
Thanks for you help.

Yeah thats the same problem Im having...It happened last game when I tried to play...saved up and bought 2 different cars and neither of them showed up...and than it happened again this game...in "my garage" it says that I have a car...but in "my vehicles" it says I have none...and it wont let me buy any parts....I clicked "get in" when I bought the car...and nothing...and there is NO WHERE else that I can find to click "get in" AGAIN...Im so confused!!! Please help!

Wait i dont get your problem? you bought a car and it dissapeared? explain better so we can help of PM me in forums or in game ( KissIt) with your problem and i will help Smile
No Whining please!

Wait i dont get your problem? you bought a car and it dissapeared? explain better so we can help of PM me in forums or in game ( KissIt) with your problem and i will help Smile
No Whining please!

BigNigg Wrote:Yeah thats the same problem Im having...It happened last game when I tried to play...saved up and bought 2 different cars and neither of them showed up...and than it happened again this game...in "my garage" it says that I have a car...but in "my vehicles" it says I have none...and it wont let me buy any parts....I clicked "get in" when I bought the car...and nothing...and there is NO WHERE else that I can find to click "get in" AGAIN...Im so confused!!! Please help!

the my vehicles list does not include the car you are in now...if you have one car (the car you are in now), it will not show up in "my vehicles?

you will only have a list of cars in "My Vehicles" if you: 1) have more than one car, or 2) you have one car however are not in it at the moment (ie. you sold a car)
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon