Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying car bug.

I know people rather want me not putting this on the forum...it's still a bug.

The situation: You can buy as many new cars as you have cash available (more than 15). At the moment there are MC players at 600+ mil with a couple of thousend cars in their garage.

The problem now is, that if they are homeinvaded the result is a mere couple of thousend $ -->
2 examples:
10/9 5:03am cjw21 HI $7,670,561 [View]
10/9 5:02am G_I_JOE HI $1,658,586 [View]

G_I_JOE was at 700+ mil
cjw21 at 640+ mil

This is quit a big bug...and bug abuse.

Please fix this and empty the garages of the players involved.

How is this a bug, and how is it abuse?

Maybe MC made it to where you can buy as many cars as you wanted, and the people that are doing that are smart. Its the same as when you pink 6 million dollar rovers, you konw. Except now your NW doesnt change but when they hit you then only get a portion of your NW instead of what you might think they will get.
[Image: 30.png]

pretty gay tho lol.. if u can stash any amount u like, they should at least add an option to break into the garage dont ya think? hehe.. im dispondant about the fact that u hit these guys and get 1 mill.
id like to see this screen.

You succesfully break into the garage and steal 500 million dollars worth of exotic cars, place them on a ship to the middle east and collect 300 million dollars in cash.

It is some sort of bug abuse. Every smart guy/girl knows it wasn't supposed to be like this. It's just one more of the things that Cresent and/or Raymond should try to fix.

It's no fun/not fair when there are 50 600mil+ players in the top 50 when it's impossible to HI them or take their NW in any other way.

in a sense I agree with you there. I have cars stashed away in my vehicles, its less than 1/2 my NW though. I dont think it is 100% approciate for guys to have all of there NW stashed away, but whatever. If its good for the one person its got to be good for other people right also

Agree on that. It's something all players can do. But still it's frustrating to gain only 1mil NW from a 700mil nw player.
Thats why it should be fixed.

i'm trying to sell my cars but it's taking forever(wish i could sell em like i bought em), i think that there should be some kinda cap maybe at 100-200 cars(15 is to low) or make the cars in the garage stealable

i sent an email ray regarding this

I agree with you here glenn. Its [censored] annoying hitting high NW players and getting a louzy hit. Ive already emailed them about it, but they havnt fixed it yet it seems. Ive hit at least 4 players who are abusing this bug. Im gonna make a list, so beware! :p

alright I am going to play devils advocate here OK. If you all look at the thread below this one, ADMIN replyed to it. So they ahve seen this thread obviously. So lets just sit back and wait to see what they say instead of argue with it over the internet you know.

Also, who knows, it may not be a BUG. They may have set it up to where you can buy unlimited cars in your garage who knows.

Quote:I agree with you here glenn. Its [censored] annoying hitting high NW players and getting a louzy hit. Ive already emailed them about it, but they havnt fixed it yet it seems. Ive hit at least 4 players who are abusing this bug. Im gonna make a list, so beware! :p

heres a place where ppl are listing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying Creds VIA Phone..... crazyfrog555 3 1,026 12-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  buying credits using sms mecca_boy 2 996 06-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Buying Creds sonarpos 1 884 01-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  buying cars slow_as_shit 0 801 09-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Last Post: slow_as_shit
  Buying new car. lethebikesin 12 2,781 08-29-2005, 09:33 PM