Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cars With/Without Parts

where can i find a cross-list of which of the 'parts' cars are NA and which FI?

thx

technically this information is incorrect. the reason cars that do not have parts as is, is because they do not need them. i love the evolution and in the past i used it numerously. but this time around i couldnt do anything to it. but i found out the sti, evo, and the is300 from which cars i have in the game do not need the upgrade in parts but need to upgrade the weight reduction and the port and polish and as skill level goes up its a lot faster this way than going with the typical honda route with a huge turbo and it is far way easier to tune the car on or off the dyno.

technically this information is incorrect. the reason cars that do not have parts as is, is because they do not need them. i love the evolution and in the past i used it numerously. but this time around i couldnt do anything to it. but i found out the sti, evo, and the is300 from which cars i have in the game do not need the upgrade in parts but need to upgrade the weight reduction and the port and polish and as skill level goes up its a lot faster this way than going with the typical honda route with a huge turbo and it is far way easier to tune the car on or off the dyno.

aznevo8 Wrote:technically this information is incorrect. the reason cars that do not have parts as is, is because they do not need them. i love the evolution and in the past i used it numerously. but this time around i couldnt do anything to it. but i found out the sti, evo, and the is300 from which cars i have in the game do not need the upgrade in parts but need to upgrade the weight reduction and the port and polish and as skill level goes up its a lot faster this way than going with the typical honda route with a huge turbo and it is far way easier to tune the car on or off the dyno.

YA we get it... ._.
FoShoMoFo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other 3.7 Mill Cars in the game M3_steal_U 4 4,679 12-28-2010, 02:47 AM
Last Post: robinbolt
  Renault R5 Turbo parts list anyone? SpeedKillz 7 8,729 11-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Gos
  Parts and PnP jdawg660 4 3,167 01-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  Fastest Cobra parts? shoot2thrill 5 3,232 12-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Last Post: oral69