Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to help some one

i just tried helping a noob with some cash and accidently took his car
i had 1 unit of fuel and the race still went through
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

so you scammed him and now your tryin to tell us your side of the story before he comes here and rats on yah? lol

j/k damn that sucks
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

lol
i had 1 unit but it was a stock enzo and i guess it only takes 1 unit per race
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

I had the same thing happen to me when I tried to help hot out. I had like 5 units of fuel and a fully powered Viper, and I took his car by mistake thinkin I'd run out of fuel.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

i dont know if this is how it is but i find that cars with no parts "fully tuned" with only pnp and wieght it only uses 1 unit of fuel :crazy: i was trying to help out a friend when i saw this so i couldnt give him that car lol
[Image: club.gif]

ya that happened to me once. sorry hot Sad
76 HIs and counting

that sucks, especially for him. did he send you a messege after? post it :crazy:

you wreaked the game for me man

i told him i was sorry and i would try 1 more time to pink him but he he did not respond
i dont blame him either

90teg2 says:

that sucks... that may have been his only car... or all he could afford... maybe he put alot of time into it?

lmao, god treadburn your such an a$$hole, haha
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon