Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do i lose my car every time i buy it........?

No.1.) There is also a thread for bitching. Its called "Flame wars".lol.
No.2.) And there is a thread for problems, It's called "Midnite Challenge Bug Report"

The first one is for everyone to bitch and moan about what ever and who ever,
The second one can be found @ >>>Midnite Challenge Bug Report<<<

Hope that helps for any future problems.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Quote:No.1.) There is also a thread for bitching. Its called "Flame wars".lol.
No.2.) And there is a thread for problems, It's called "Midnite Challenge Bug Report"

The first one is for everyone to bitch and moan about what ever and who ever,
The second one can be found @ <a class='oembed' href="www.corruptinteractive.com/forums/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bugMC" target="_blank">>>>Midnite Challenge Bug Report<<<</a>

Hope that helps for any future problems.

first off let me just say that it's a "Bug Report" section which my question does not fall under

second off...

Quote:damn this is insanely noob.....wtf

noob is someone who is new which is where the term comes from noob... newb... newbie... new bee... (list goes on) which i am not, i started playing MC since hmm... freshman year of HS? thats what? 3 years now, but i play on and off, so plz think before u speak, thank you ^_^

3rd off,

Quote:They unlocked all the cars just to give more choice. Try not starting or ending your posts with wtf, people are far more likely to help you if it doesn't sound like you're bitching. There is a thread listing which cars have parts (or don't have parts I forget which) search for that.

i ended my post with "...wtf?" so? it's not bitching, it's a question... so wtf? Wink

Christ this guy is dense..........wtf
The only Chef on here period.................HAHA

Quote:3 times now i bought a car and not even 1 min later i have no car... wtf?!?!?!?! so much bs... i doubt my car was stolen 3 times in a row in less then a min. and isn't there a way to tell if ur car has been stolen? cuz i checked my history and it doesn't say anything

Kid Is a Super Newbie...lol...Neva knew u could b that Dumb
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

Quote: noob is someone who is new which is where the term comes from noob... newb... newbie... new bee... (list goes on) which i am not

you dont have to be new to the game to be a noob...you just have to know nothing...there's only one base and youre covering it...congrats... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Quote:
Quote: noob is someone who is new which is where the term comes from noob... newb... newbie... new bee... (list goes on) which i am not

you dont have to be new to the game to be a noob...you just have to know nothing...there's only one base and youre covering it...congrats... Wink

lmfao...so true Welcome Back to MC Brotha! bahahaha
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

former q answered, latter's answer also somewhere up there.. some cars simply dont need parts as upgraded runs on par with part laden cars.. err ok

click*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  ok its time rom3o™ 40 8,760 12-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Beta Testing Start Time? Big_Bang 9 2,528 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: b_u_L_L_e_t

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon