Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI'ing?....

for the past 5-6 days ive been trying to HI people and i always fail... its seems like HI'ing this round is much harder... MY nw is currently 100K so im wondering if anyone can help me out and give me some pointers for who i should go after

If you wanna HI aim for people at 500k-1 mil and use 154/221 until you get some NW. Or you can work to 5+mil and use 29/129 etc
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

ok... thanks alot

and also just to let you guys know i do have over 1,000 attempts just incase your wondering

you can HI anyone you want. you can hit the #1 guy if you use the right #. try hitting someone 100mil+ when they are racing with 133/233 or 233/233 , it works, if you miss , try again as FAST AS YOU CAN.

attempts dont matter.

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 33
Attempted Thefts: 204
You were caught: 19 times

alright. thanks

seems like some big numbers everyone is posting. ive used 5/147 since i was at 10mil. just have to know who to hit and when.

Stolen Cars: 0
Home Invasions: 34
Attempted Thefts: 441
You were caught: 63 times

BTW every hit was with 5/147 and 2-3 was with 21/147
in-game name - DRFT_______PiNOY
Crew Member of a crew =P

hey gotsti whats your ign i'll give ya a car to get your nw up a little lol
[Image: club.gif]

anyone can make 5/*** work for them with a decent nw , but to be at 15k nw and hit someone at 580mil nw (as i did to get me started), takes a bigger # ie - 133/233 , 233/233 , maybe even 235/360 if you wanna get CRAZY lol. once you get up in nw , you can use lower #s , but big #s work more often. you might use more credits like i do , but i bet i have one of the best HI ratios in the game and hit more often.

you have it from the best ....
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon