Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo I'm in FIRST....... oh wait nvm

roflmao ok I was in first, for about ohh I guess a minute or so Smile Now I am in 331st Big Grin this game cracks me up.

It's much harder to get to the top in Topshift, but a hell of a lot easier to stay there lol.

Oh yeah that happens alot over here. :p I was in first for like 2 whole min over the weekend. w00t!
**Space for sale**

its completely opposite in mc...easy to get to the top hard to stay there....lol....
AlKi

im not really sure i like this more then how it used to be... it just seems like every1 in the whole game practically has a shot at top spots doesnt really determine the good players? idk thats just my take on the whole nw/hi'ing this round. i like the old mc better. but thats just my opinion maybe im wrong. yeah and uh im like 335th right now and i was in 1st couple times already only to get owned :| to 500th place lol.
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Quote:Woohoo I'm in FIRST....... oh wait nvm
haha what you have to do when your in first is to dump enough money so that your not in first but not too much so that you can stay in the top 30 lol
[Image: club.gif]

Oh I am convinced it has nothing to do with being good lol. trust me Smile

i haven't been in first at all this round :crazy:
Current Rank: 27,553
w00t!!
last place :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

even when it was the old mc, the only person that won was the person wth the most friends with the most money :o
X__x_FaMouS_x__X

Quote:i haven't been in first at all this round :crazy:
Current Rank: 27,553
w00t!!
last place :grin:

panda wins the medal...lol...

im in first rite now...or i dunno...lol...prob got hit by now...
AlKi

ya lude u just got hit by buzz 1 for around 100 million lol
what the deuce?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Having to wait 1 minute before signing off. Skatanic 31 8,869 04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Skatanic

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon