Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P00ntang_Klan?

Quote:what were you saying Tana?
[Image: 14_1131351063.jpg]
gotta hate nubs who steal names AND crew names >__<
here's a SS of the same kid who had the crew above ^^
i mentioned to him that its rude stealing names.. do i care? you all fucken cheat.. :mad:
[Image: 97_1131480016.jpg]
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

LOL what a faggg
Drag-Master

Stop bitching about crew name stealing ro game name stealing you nkow it happens so stop bitching GOD
mecca :postwhore:

shut up you illiterate ex-mod wanna be :o
shouldn't you be at the library?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:shut up you illiterate ex-mod wanna be :o
shouldn't you be at the library?

bwahahahahaha

Panda is owning Mecca alot

Quote:Stop bitching about crew name stealing ro game name stealing you nkow it happens so stop bitching GOD

You just do not have to worry about it because no one would want your name for a few reasons.
1) They would not want to be known as a dumbass that can not spell and people have to think for hours to figure out what they said.
2) You suck at the game and no one would use it to try and get things out of vets.

Im glad no1 wants my name and panda look kissing ass got me farther than you and i only did it too one person :O

Quote: shouldn't you be at the library?

Shouldnt you be talking to that ice girl on msn trying to get some fat bitch pussy

And devil why you kissing pandas ass looking for panda to drop the soap for you or some fat bitch pussy

Quote: 2) You suck at the game and no one would use it to try and get things out of vets.

Guess it worked on yuo cuz didnt you help me with money a while ago :ooo:

Thats nothing cause I gave money to everyone so I didnt have to burn it anyone who would send a challenge would get accepted.

YOU still gave moeny to my name mecca_boy so it worked Smile

I also gave money to names like mgdman dn [censored] like that read that again EVERYONE was getting money didn't matter your name.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon