Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done

I'm done being in crews for a while, if nsx ever comes back i'll do it, but other then that i'm done so don't invite me anymore ok guys cya in the game
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

It was good to have u around bro ...cheers 4 everything and gives me a link on MSN sumtime,goodluck with the futr
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

hit me up whenever if i don't reply sorry ,but i hate racing right now u don't get exp so unless they change it again i'm done
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

u know u chilling with the druggies =P

YEa sweet ill hit you up sumtime ,and it seems everyones a damn drugy these days ...the way of the futur prehaps ? Confusedhocked: :confused:

one day NSX will come back...hopefully ill be there to help with that day...but until then...gl and have fun yerbs...hit me up on msn bro..
AlKi

wow...yerbals is done racing? is it possible?

enjoy the vacation champ.
SpamaticS - Slick

yes it is possible racing is as about as fun as being thumbed in the eye compared to the way it was

NSX_REUNION coming soon...hope ur back for it yerbs...
AlKi

lol dont give it away lude ...who will lead ...who will b called apon to take the honr of being is such a crew ...we shall all wait and see :roll:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon