Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
owned.

mSzura Wrote:
SS_Vegito Wrote:
mszura Wrote:that was poon/fatty/doggy weh o.0

get your points straight o____O

actually get your facts straight it was james and ed and i was just there as an admin, but then again i wouldnt expect a fucking bitch like you to know something like that. You just like to run your mouth. Oh have a nice day cunt.

okay panda, so it was poon and doggy.. and fatty was being an admin o.0

it was an honest mistake fatty, dont get too pissy.. like, i admit i wouldnt know nor care about "something like that" :roll:

p/s - that time of the month eh, fatty? Sad
so it was james and ed who fucked my account?
but Jon sat there and laughed?? hrmm..
dont sound right to me! :evil:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

SS_Vegito Wrote:No all you do zura is running your mouth... here is an idea get facts straight make comment then you will actually be right for once in your life. In the mean time wait for your parents to die so you can continue to spend thier money since you dont do shit to earn money.

o.O

first of all, i dont really deem something so queer like a site which doggy and poon made and you (fatty) admin'd (thanks for the facts fatty) purely cause you three had misunderstandings with the owners and got outcasted as something which i need to -really know of-

but if you insist on being butt pissed, and well obviously chose to make cheap jabs about my parents.. i've just one thing left to say to you.. go for it Tongue lol, cause that's obviously one of the things that helps you sleep well at night and make yourself feel better :?

like it's a good deal, it doesnt hurt me one bit fatty.. say what you want, it doesnt effect me in real life -one bit-.. cause judging from what i know of you... LMAO i'd understand where all that tension is coming from.. and well yeah, it makes you feel good.. so i guess it's good to help ones with short comings in life such as yourself yeh? lol

this seriously takes the cake fatty, dissing my parents.. lol, wonder what values you learned while living with yours

oh and, by the looks of that tummy.. you obviously took few more cakes in other consecutive titles too eh? lol ;x

CUNTSSS

It was a diss on you living off your parents doing nothing with your life but spending thier money they earned... im sure your parents are great even if they did give birth to a bitch like you... and actually i sleep well either way.

Here it is if you were to board a plane and it crashed and you died id sleep as well as if you came on here being a stupid cunt. To me you are just a waste a space on this earth. I could care less... and the forum was not cuz of a misunderstanding it was made up because ray gave you me randy jason etc free credits allowed known cheaters to cheat and other shit then expected us to say the game was fair but then again you didnt hear the convo that we had with ray when HE called us to settle it. YOU dont really know what happened you think you do but you really dont so... but back to you your life means nothin to me... and my life you know nothing about it; i wouldnt let some backstabbing whore know anything important. I am done with you and may you find a misguided flight into some mountains so the world be without someone like you.

re-read what panda said.

he said "fmc ... zura's saying"

i said it isnt mine, it was yours(fatty), poon and doggy's

so HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

off topic!

you're dumber than me tee hee

-.-

SS_Vegito Wrote:It was a diss on you living off your parents doing nothing with your life but spending thier money they earned... im sure your parents are great even if they did give birth to a bitch like you... and actually i sleep well either way.

Here it is if you were to board a plane and it crashed and you died id sleep as well as if you came on here being a stupid cunt. To me you are just a waste a space on this earth. I could care less... and the forum was not cuz of a misunderstanding it was made up because ray gave you me randy jason etc free credits allowed known cheaters to cheat and other shit then expected us to say the game was fair but then again you didnt hear the convo that we had with ray when HE called us to settle it. YOU dont really know what happened you think you do but you really dont so... but back to you your life means nothin to me... and my life you know nothing about it; i wouldnt let some backstabbing whore know anything important. I am done with you and may you find a misguided flight into some mountains so the world be without someone like you.

just to clear one thing up.. i did not recieve anything for free from raymond jonny o_O he owed me money for web design work i did for him.and instead of taking payment i asked for credits in return.

it was easier than acepting his money for work owed, and then giving it right back ^__~

hey fatty, how bout YOU getting YOUR facts straight before telling others to?

bwahahahahhaaha

dumbass -.-

LMAO well said ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Ok so Randy didnt get them but the facts still the same about why the other forum was started... I think randy was one of the few ones that didnt if thats the case he didnt get any. But the facts still the same i make one mistake on an assumption over how many mistakes you have made in your assumptions when it comes to me. You are a worthless bitch thats all... but im done wasting my time on you. You arent worth it anymore just do me one favour and take a razor and slit vertically not that you would be missed.

lol coming from you, i'd understand why you requested such a favour..

cause you cant penetrate your own self with a razor eh? nudge* nudge* thick blubber layered animals are known to require one of those whale carving knives eskimos use fatty, or better yet, a spear Big Grin

try one of those fatty :wink:

p/s - funny how when you "stand" corrected even, you're still so full of yourself.. wait, then again you're literally full of it eh ;x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you say owned? Tokkiez 2 1,337 09-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Last Post: monteman
  I have been owned. teet 4 1,318 11-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  I got owned kart94racer 11 3,084 01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Last Post: kart94racer
  owned bscar 19 3,908 10-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Last Post: bscar
  owned by slicknsxy. Corona_Xtra 12 3,065 10-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Last Post: wrldind132