Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Players Wanted

Quote:hey to me that sounds cocky and in the poll that randy set up panda being cocky was the reason why i voted against him
hell he may be in a good crew but the whole crew thing is stupid in this game because the only way to win top crew is to have "helper crews" no one can actually win without them and imo they should change the whole crew setup to have some sort of a tourny

but anyways panda's being cocky AGAIN

why is he being cocky? because maybe chuss threatened to burn our crew and "take" our players

just be quiet til you know whats going on..he wouldnt of gotten kicked either if chuss didnt have a attitude problem...
All I need is One Mic.

wow who cares if you get burnt hell every fuckin session at lest 1 crew gets burnt
hell i may not know whats going on but i see all the [censored] being said in the forums and from what it looks like chuss is a good racer and it "looked" like a stupid move when he left
i really dont care

plus i'm more teasing panda i get along with him, i talk with him in and a msn(every now and then) you dont have to get all stupid about nothing
[Image: club.gif]

if you dont care then why did you comment on it
All I need is One Mic.

cuz i'm bored lol

dynasty sucks Confusedhocked:

Chris, i'm not mad at ya :p
i know your just playin fun and games w/ me :p

also.. this message was sent to most of my players.. quite funny actually Smile

As we know, Panda (danny) has screwed quite a few ex Night Moves and Dynasty players this round. So what I'm asking is if you are game, to leave and start up another crew with the original Night Moves/Dynasty members. I know it may be a little late for this, but if we all give it a crack and race all day, it can be done. Although un-ethical, it'll require someone to burn the models before leaving, I'm totally against that normally, but in order for it to work, it has to be done.

If Panda has no players, the crew won't have a leg to stand on. A crew of honest loyal friends would be far better. Target would be 150 CM's per day and in 11 days time we should reach the magic 1500. Then its just up to the crew to perhaps spend some cash and definately not lose CMs..

Let me know if you think it's a dumb idea or not, and if interested let me know.

Sad
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Ok mr Panda, I better not show you some of the responses I got then... you may think different if I showed you.

But back on topic. I need some good players. race name is C_H_U_S_S in game.

And those that think they get a kick out of recruiting my IM's, go for it, takes me 3 races to get em all back.

thats a pretty awesome message...i give it a 2 thumbs up Smile

can i join?

ItoAngBahayKo in the game :crazy:

Quote:thats a pretty awesome message...i give it a 2 thumbs up Smile
i agree lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need the BEST 45 top crew players here Dyna 151 23,701 10-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Outkast
  CREW MEMBERS WANTED Cumbrian007 0 842 06-29-2005, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Cumbrian007
  Visual_Distactions next round crew top 5 wanted Graeme1 10 2,114 06-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Graeme1
  any oklahoma players out there jerbear530 13 4,248 04-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Last Post: nitroussuprarola

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon